Dr. Nicholas A. Fuhrmann, DC
About Dr. Nicholas A. Fuhrmann, DC
Dr. Nicholas A. Fuhrmann is a life-long Orchard Park resident. After graduating from Orchard Park High School, Dr. Fuhrmann spent the next eight years at D’Youville College where he earned a B.S. in Biology, and D.C. (Doctor of Chiropractic). As a graduate of D’Youville College’s Chiropractic Program, he is highly skilled at the art and science of chiropractic.
Dr. Fuhrmann has vast experience from Erie County Medical Hospital, UB Neurosurgery, and the D’Youville College Chiropractic Health Centers.
Dr. Fuhrmann prides himself on an evidence based approach to chiropractic. This means that the latest literature and current research will be implemented in your care. Not all chiropractors are created equal, Dr. Fuhrmann is among the best. He will use his outstanding skill and clinical expertise to diagnose and treat you. There is no “quasi-science” or “magic” about the care you will receive. We promise proven, effective treatment to meet your goals.
The Fuhrmann Health Center takes a holistic approach to healing. We treat the whole person; Mind, Body, and Spirit. We do not simply “crack your back,” we restore function and strive for optimum health. Patients are not treated as numbers or a diagnosis, the doctor will tailor a custom treatment plan for each patient. This will ensure you receive the best care possible. This not a “rack and stack” type practice, There are no fancy computers or gimmicks to scare you into a treatment plan. If a treatment plan is not giving the desired results, we will work together and determine the best way to meet your health goals.
Conditions and Treatments
Dr. Fuhrmann treats the following conditions:
- Postural Imbalances
- Neck Pain
- Mid and Lower Back Pain
- Extremity Pain (Arms & Legs)
- Muscle Spasms
- Pinched Nerves
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Issues
- Carpal Tunnel
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sinus Problems
- Preventative / Wellness Care
- Pregnancy Back and Leg Pain Relief
- Sports Injuries
- Car Accident
- Work Injuries
Dr. Fuhrmann routinely performs the following treatments:
- Massage Therapy
- Spinal Decompression
- Adhesion Breaker Massage
- Muscle Release Technique
- Tens Therapy
- Cryotherapy and Heat
- Kinesio Tape
- Nutrition Concepts and Supplements
- Rehabilitative Exercise
- B.S. in Biology, D’Youville College
- D.C. (Doctor of Chiropractic), D’Youville College’s Chiropractic Program
- No insurance needed.
- Car accident victims and work related injuries may be 100% covered by your insurance company.
- Discounts available for military, police, fire, first responders.
- Package discounts available for multiple visits.
- Financing options available.
- Medicaid not accepted
- Fuhrmann Health Center is registered with Medicare as a non-participating provider